Sabai De Ka massage school was founded by Thanyanet Pothamoon (Kloy) in 2004.
Kloy first learned the art of Northern Thai (Lanna) massage from her mother in 1994 at the age of 15, in Lamphun located in the north of Thailand.
Kloy developed her skills further in 1997 at Payap University in Chiang Mai where she received her Bach of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA). She also studied extensively with the Lanna massage instructor, Aon, who has experience in massage for more than 40 years. After that, Kloy began her massage business in 2004.
Sabai De Ka officially opened in 2004, offering massage and spa services. The massage lessons and classes are added later due to the high customer demand. Kloy enjoys teaching so much that she now teaches exclusively, with her expert staff providing spa and massage service.
As much as her love of teaching, she enjoys learning even more. Since completing her formal education, Kloy has sought out numerous other sources of knowledge in order to enhance the customers’ experience including:
- Sarapatchange School (Tok sen)
- Sarapatchange School (Traditional Thai Massage)
- Ancient Chinese Medical treatment (Ba Guan)
- Private teacher Sang (From Myanmar), an expert in medical massage (Tui Na)
- Private teacher Aon an Thai Lanna massage Style
- Private Teacher Mai an Rachasomnage Style
- Medical Massage And Suction Cupping Therapy (Teacher Na)
- Guasha Therapy (Teacher Na)
Kloy would like to send thanks to every past student at her school and welcome all who are interested in studying massage to Sabai De Ka Massage School. It will be an enjoyable time for both the students and the teachers. It will also add up to good memories during your time in Thailand.